Android Firewall – Donate v2.3.5 build 235 The Android Firewall app supports ARM and x86 processor devices.
Android Firewall has all the features of Droidwall and other features.
Note: To use this program, the routine of the device is required.
Android Firewall features:
– Holo interface for all users
– Navigation drawer
– has a help section
– Ability to create different profiles
– Ability to export and import rules to files
– Tasker / Locale support
– Roaming support
– VPN support
– LAN support
– Supports SD card for users who have a lot of installed programs on their SD card.
– Tethering support
– Multiple languages and the ability to choose your own language
– Support x86 for users who have Intel-based devices.
– Supports INPUT Chain
– Multi-user support for tablets
– Log ability for rejected or accepted packets
– Send error reports to the developer
– App shortcuts for your home screen
– Enable / disable firewall and swap profiles
– Supports Llama and Macrodroid via shortcuts