The Cambridge Phrasal Verbs TR v4.3.102 Unlocked dictionary covers about 6,000 current phrasal verbs currently in the US, UK and Australian English. Clear explanations and learning of learners are still an issue of essential English language.
* Thousands of example sentences represent verbs in common fields
* Clean advice on grammar and use
* A subject section shows verbs in terms of subject categories for the expansion of vocabulary
This app contains various search options to help you find the words that you need more easily, including:
* Quick search for words while you’re typing
* A fuzzy filter ‘for when you are unsure of the correct spelling of the word
* A ‘keyword search’ to find keywords in phrasal verbs
* A wild card search that can replace a letter or a group of letters
An educational tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features that will help you further expand the dictionary:
* A ‘Favorites’ feature that lets you create categories and lists of words you want
* All of your latest words are stored in ‘History’ so that you can quickly see the most recent words
* Discover a new word every day with the “Daily” feature.
* Ability to have a word dictionary day as a widget on your device’s homepage
* View words in the text with example sentences