FEAST Test Training v1.2 is a practice program for selecting air traffic controller (flight care).
You are invited to improve the skills needed for an ATC professional. Our curriculum includes thirteen training modules for the preparation of the test.
– General Intelligence Test – with similar puzzle questions, in which your cognitive interest is tested.
– Logical reasoning – includes the sequence of letters, sequence numbers and logical problems
– Folding cube – Find matching cube with pure two dimensional
– Hearing memory – Listen carefully and extract the correct number
– Understanding Large Numbers – Detecting Relevant Numbers
– Coordinate system testing – Locate all objects on the screen in order to estimate spaces, titles and rotations.
– Matching shapes – Match the central shapes according to the given rules
– Aircraft landing – A guide to landing an aircraft relative to priority
– Space navigation – Improves your ability to set points and degrees of compass
– Algebra – simple calculations to be solved without the help of a calculator or calculator
Rounding – This test does not require a precise solution, but rather for a quick estimate
– Math Problems – Improves the ability to calculate your mental math without getting help from a plotter or calculator
– Physical issues – Acceleration and speed are always a major source of discomfort
To enhance your potential potential, we designed the program so you can choose the number of questions you want, from 20, up to 40, and eventually 60.
A special test according to figures, which contains 150 questions.
The statistics section will help keep track of the scores earned for each test.
“Flight care generally refers to a service designed to prevent collisions between planes or obstacles at the airport level. And, on the other hand, creating an appropriate and efficient context for flying traffic and providing the necessary information to maintain the safety of flights and assistance in the event of a crisis on the plane. “Wikipedia