IMAGinE Measures v3.8.5 is a powerful application that lets you draw sizes and dimensions onto a picture. Once the photos have been measured, they can be sent to anyone, or placed in the media gallery.
This is an essential tool for construction workers, engineers, architects, carpenters, real estate agents, auction vendors, and more.
– Use a photo from your phone’s media library or take a new photo with the camera
– Flash size: 5 types
– Text box for detailing
– Draw annotations
– Metric and Imperial units: m, cm, mm, yd, ft, in and ft-in
– Different colors for arrows, angles and text boxes. Use a color that is more visible in the image or use a specific color for specific purposes
– Graphic indications
– Zoom function for more accurate work
– Custom photo names
By default, photos are named with the current date and time. Long press on the photo to open the pop-up menu, which allows you to rename the photo.
Organize your drawings in folders to keep an overview based on project, customer, or location.
– Share photos with original size with sizes and dimensions
– Share multiple drawings and folders with one click.
Use the Lucky patcher according to the installation guide.