MD.emu v1.5.34 is an advanced Sega Genesis / Mega Drive, Sega CD and Master System / Mark III emulator based on Genesis Plus / Gens / Picodrive / Mednafen portions on Droid / Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2 Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield and Xperia Play have been designed and tested, but work on almost any device with similar or better features.
ROMs are not included in this program and are provided by the user. A number of general games and demos are available at www.pdroms.de.
Transfer games to any point of storage / SD card and browse them from within the app. (The default SD card directory is / mnt / sdcard)
Features of MD.emu Android :
– Highly accurate sound simulator with high quality sampling
– SVP chip support for virtual racing (requires a fast device)
– CD Simulator by loading CUE or TOC + BIN files (Requires BIOS United States / Japan / Europe)
– Support CUE files from external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc.) formats.
– Supports 6-button controller and 4-player game
– Gun Support (Menacer and Justifier)
– Supports cheat code using the .pat file format (such as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
– Backup memory and save statistics
– Supports ROM based games in formats such as .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms, optional in Zip files.
– Ability to adjust multi-touch controls on the screen
– Support for gamepad and Bluetooth / USB keyboard Compatible with any incoming device known by the operating system, Wii controllers also support Android 4.1 and lower. All devices support custom key profiles.
– Ability to work in any direction