Merriam-Webster’s dictionaries v184.108.40.206 Unlocked is a Merriam-Webster dictionarydictionary. In addition, there are 12 English-language dictionaries in this application. Experience the new Merriam-Webster’s Dictionaries Dictionary for the first time, then use any of the 12 popular, monolingual and bilingual dictionaries along with its catalogs in the program:
∙ Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate® Dictionary, Eleventh Edition
∙ Webster’s Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged
∙ Merriam-Webster’s English-French and French-English Dictionary
∙ Merriam-Webster’s English-Spanish and Spanish-English Dictionary
∙ Merriam-Webster’s Medical Dictionary (No Sound Module)
∙ Merriam-Webster’s Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary
∙ The Merriam-Webster Dictionary
∙ Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms
∙ Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate® Thesaurus
∙ Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary of Law
∙ Merriam-Webster’s Essential Learner’s English Dictionary
∙ Merriam-Webster’s Pocket Dictionary
An advanced search method allows you to find every word in a variety of ways:
• Headword search (a word or an inscription written at the beginning of the chapter or section of the book)
• Full text search
• Search for anagrams (bat-tab)
• Search content to restrict and quickly navigate the larger content
• Wildcard search to find the word even if you do not know the exact spelling
• Search for similar words about spelling mistakes
Smart translation engine
• Full text search feature to find more effective words throughout the content of the dictionary, including headwords, terminology and functional examples.
• Search for words with voice via the Google Voice Detection Service (available for Android 2.2 and above), take a picture of the text and translate it with Google Goggles, or enter your handwriting text using the Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software.
• Easy copy and paste functions for unknown words or phrases to copy from an active program such as a web browser or email for the clipboard, and automatic translation by returning to the dictionary.
• Translate words or phrases unknown from any application (web browser or email) using the Share button. This allows you to copy copied text directly into the dictionary and translate it with a single click! (Available for Android 4.0 and above).
• Morphology module for translating words in any grammatical form
Learn English with Merriam Webster!
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Full Linguistic Information – With Spreadsheets and Combinations –
• Quick access to favorite articles and revisions in most search terms
Enjoy the most comfortable work
• Installing the dictionary on the SD card (Android 2.2 and up).
• Search history for quick access to the last 100 viewed words
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions
• Flexible font size settings for your convenience
• No internet connection required.