Start TrackDrive and discover your driving skills.
– Record your route using videos, GPS and momentary driving performance data
– Auxiliary driving messages (real time)
– Select map view, satellite or video while driving
– Video playback recorded with synchronization data and video / map view
– Select the path coloring based on the selection of driving performance data
– View all driving performance data in the given position with the analyzer marker
– Mark a section for time, distance and maximum performance numbers for the section
– Use the maximum markers to quickly identify the maximum number of functions on the path
– Use the charts view to view the time profile of the selected driving performance information
– View all statistics for the entire selected route or section
– Manage your routes in the archive arranged in order
– Extract data in CSV format for video rendering tools or KML format for Google Earth
Driving performance data:
TrackDrive Records the speed, horizontal acceleration, brake speed, longitudinal acceleration, time, distance, GPS position, altitude and number of shift directions.