Zoiper IAX SIP VOIP Softphone v1.19.8 Unlocked is a softphone program of IAX and SIP type for VoIP calls over 3G or WiFi connections. This software offers a simple interface and excellent sound quality for smooth sound over IP.
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, the Zoiper app is a perfectly suited solution for professional users, service providers, call centers or any business that wants to take advantage of VoIP communications.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a stand-alone application for mobile client-side VOIP applications that is not associated with VoIP services. To create and receive VoIP calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX-based service provider around the world.
Key features of Zoiper include:
– Bluetooth support (beta)
– Lowest battery usage with the highest reliability / stability on Google Play
– The lowest latency of all Android softphones
– Excellent sound quality, even on older devices
– Support for 3G and WIFI calls
– Several protocols supporting SIP and IAX, compatible with all RFC
– Compatible with PBXs
– Background / Multitasking support
– Native Dialer integration
– Full integration with Android native contact list
– Hold the speaker
– UDP and TCP transfers (use TCP for better battery life!)
– – Support for g711 codecs (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm
– Supports DTMF sending
– DNS SRV
– Cancel sound echo (echo)
– STUN support
– Change the ringtone for each account
– waiting for the call
– Video support (only golden users)
– ZRTP / TLS support
– call transfer
– broadband voice
* The Alcatel One Touch phones (due to weak audio drivers that freezes and crashes) and the HTC One M8 (which are facing the freeze problem) are not stable with this program.
Note: This app is not free, but you can get it from IndexOfDownload.Com and like other messaging and messaging apps, and is not publicly available, for people who have launched their VOIP system and intend to connect to the server through the phone.